Super Bowl Squares 2019 TBO

Help Support Talkbeer:

Brubaker

Triple Double Diamond Platinum Club Member
Are people shipping beer cross-country right now, or is the general consensus to wait?

I'm not beyond throwing in a few of these bad boys into the box, but I don't think they'll last a week:

They make longer lasting shipment warmers that 72 hrs. Amazon: Uniheat. Never tried them myself, but they do exist.

Are people shipping beer cross-country right now, or is the general consensus to wait?

I'm not beyond throwing in a few of these bad boys into the box, but I don't think they'll last a week:

Seeing as I am shipping from CA to NY I will likely be waiting until late Feb early March. This is not due to slacking as I already have my box picked out but I don't want to send Popsiclea!

y no mention of the guy from last year who never shipped/met with winner
Since you asked, my reply would be that it was meant as a joke, and the only thing that made it funny was your reputation as a serial offender for late shipping on countless occasions in these things.

Don't worry, only about 2-3 people will see these posts as dead it is in these parts. It won't further sully your street cred here.

Cheers! "beerdrinking"

Since you asked, my reply would be that it was meant as a joke, and the only thing that made it funny was your reputation as a serial offender for late shipping on countless occasions in these things.

Don't worry, only about 2-3 people will see these posts as dead it is in these parts. It won't further sully your street cred here.

Cheers! "beerdrinking"
I understand the joke and deserve it
I’m only here to finish ff league

Latest posts