Super Secret Catalina Round 3- Hints and Hauls

Help Support Talkbeer:

tosh

Premium Supporter
Contributor
We are Live.

Everyone should have a target, if not please contact NAD1983 as soon as possible as it must be an oversight.

Let me remind you of the rules and let's get this BIF started.

1) 64 oz max. This is up from last time. Try to target between 44-64 oz. Two bombers, two 750mls, 4pk of 16oz tins or whatever mix you want. Just remember this is about blowing your target up, so be sure to send way above the maximum and FUCK The RULES.

2) No haul posts will be shown. Instead, we'll all drink them the day they land. You must consume all beer the day your box lands.. This will give everyone ittle to no time to drink the beers they receive.

3) Ship deadline will be Monday August 7th (That is bext week, yet your shit together people)DON'T LEAVE YOUR TARGET HANGING! If you ship on time and send hops your target can consume the beers the minute they arrive, but they have until the end of the day that they recieve to post pictures.

4) Bonus: The Blind Beer. You can exceed the oz limit by one beer if and only if you wrap it and ask your target to drink it blind. If you do this send instructions in the box. I suggest the instructions are 'Drink today'.

Do not forget. All questions to NAD1983

Last edited:
We are Live.

Everyone should have a target, if not please contact NAD1983 as soon as possible as it must be an oversight.

Ler me remind tou of the rules and lets get this BIF started.

1) 64 oz max. This is up from last time. Try to target between 44-64 oz. Two bombers, two 750mls, 4pk of 16oz tins or whatever mix you want. Just remember this is about blowing your target up, so be sure to send way above the maximum and FUCK The RULES.

2) No haul posts will be shown. Instead, we'll all drink them the day they land. You must consume all beer the day tour box lands.. This will give everyone time to drink the beers they receive.

3) Ship deadline will be Monday August 7th (That is bext week, yet your shit together people)DON'T LEAVE YOUR TARGET HANGING! If you ship early and send hops your target can consume the beers early, but they have to wait until the drinking window to post pictures.

4) Bonus: The Blind Beer. You can exceed the oz limit by one beer if and only if you wrap it and ask your target to drink it blind. If you do this send instructions in the box.

This last rule is wank. Obey it at your peril

Do npt forget. All questions to NAD1983
#forst

We are Live.

Ler me remind tou of the rules and lets get this BIF started.

2) No haul posts will be shown. Instead, we'll all drink them the day they land. You must consume all beer the day tour box lands.. This will give everyone time to drink the beers they receive.

3) Ship deadline will be Monday August 7th (That is bext week, yet your shit together people)DON'T LEAVE YOUR TARGET HANGING! If you ship early and send hops your target can consume the beers early, but they have to wait until the drinking window to post pictures.

4) Bonus: The Blind Beer. You can exceed the oz limit by one beer if and only if you wrap it and ask your target to drink it blind. If you do this send instructions in the box.

This last rule is wank. Obey it at your peril

Do npt forget. All questions to NAD1983
*you
*let's
*your
*next
*get
*not
*receive
*little

Last edited:
August 7 ship date? Gonna have to see what I've got in the fridge...

...target, you're getting three cans of 5 Rabbits Guava Paletas, two tiny cans of artificially-flavored cider that a brand rep was giving out at the local grocery store, and four old, malty cans of Jai Alai that I haven't gotten around to throwing away yet*.

*I know, I know, what's new, right?

Latest posts