do you like taco bell

• yes

Votes: 186 72.9%
  • no

Votes: 25 9.8%
  • sorry i don't eat dog food

Votes: 44 17.3%

• Total voters
I miss the volcanic sludge that was the chili cheese burrito.
IT CAME BACK!! I think it was just a limited time thing, but it was back last summer. My friends and I used to eat those in high school ALL the time. I went and got one for old time's sake, and it tasted the exact same. Which I think is a good thing? I'm gonna go dig up the picture now.

I used to love this place until I saw that my infamous Gordita Supremes were no longer $1.19, but close to $3.00 now....however, a couple summers ago, they had Crunchwrap Supremes for 99 cents.....So many drunken nights taking my bike through the Drive-Thru. The best was the look on the teller when I pulled up on my Trek Mountain Bike. The key is to wait for a car to come up and set off the ORDER WINDOW !!!! By the time they realized I beat the system, the food is made, and it's too late to not finish the transaction!!!!

The prices now are insane --- rather go to Moe's or Chipotle now!

#BestThingOnTheMenu

For those that don't know --- you're not allowed to ride a bike through the drive-thru

IT CAME BACK!! I think it was just a limited time thing, but it was back last summer. My friends and I used to eat those in high school ALL the time. I went and got one for old time's sake, and it tasted the exact same. Which I think is a good thing? I'm gonna go dig up the picture now.
:eek:.

Sad I missed that. Was my go to for noms whenever I went there from age 10 to whenever it went away.