do you like taco bell

• yes

Votes: 185 72.8%
  • no

Votes: 25 9.8%
  • sorry i don't eat dog food

Votes: 44 17.3%

• Total voters
Had the rattlesnake burrito last night. Meh with potential. Definitely needed more steak but the flavor was good. The jalapenos didn't do it for me. I might try it again and do some mods.

You guys are missing a golden opportunity to get jalapenos added to other items in territories that don't usually carry jalapenos if they're on that rattlesnake burrito.

They make anything better.

Think. Outside. The Bun.

You guys are missing a golden opportunity to get jalapenos added to other items in territories that don't usually carry jalapenos if they're on that rattlesnake burrito.

They make anything better.

Think. Outside. The Bun.
There are places that don't carry jalapenos?

https://brobible.com/culture/article/worlds-strongest-man-eats-taco-bell-menu/

Shaw made a followup video to explain the aftermath of the eating challenge. “That was an awful idea,” Shaw said. “I was regretting that, probably a couple of minutes into the challenge.”

“My stomach started hurting. I started sweating. A couple of minutes into the challenge, my body was just freaking out,” Shaw explained. “It was pretty awful. The toilet took a beating.”

Shaw made a followup video to explain the aftermath of the eating challenge. “That was an awful idea,” Shaw said. “I was regretting that, probably a couple of minutes into the challenge.”

“My stomach started hurting. I started sweating. A couple of minutes into the challenge, my body was just freaking out,” Shaw explained. “It was pretty awful. The toilet took a beating.”
I think if you ate 20,000 calories of anything you'd have the same reaction afterwards, lol.

Amateur! Guess he forgot to exercise at least 1 muscle. My last job I was training a new guy everyday and he told me that he never really ever ate TB. Within a year not only did I make him extremely efficient at the job, his colon now can last the entire second half of the day. I like to think of it as giving him 2 educations.

The fuck? Those are the two best parts.

The only reason I order the beefy 5 layer burrito is because when you remove the two sauces, it's the only thing on the menu that remotely tastes like a chili cheese burrito (but only if consumed immediately while it's hot). It's a poor substitute but with the nacho cheese and sour cream, it's nothing like the CCB. Otherwise, I find the nacho cheese overpowering in this particular item.

Latest posts