do you like taco bell

• yes

Votes: 186 72.9%
  • no

Votes: 25 9.8%
  • sorry i don't eat dog food

Votes: 44 17.3%

• Total voters
It's still on their menu, though it does specify "Not available at all locations". I wonder if our local Taco Hells still have them... Or more importantly, if yours do!

http://www.tacobell.com/food/menuitem/Chili-Cheese-Burrito
I looked last week and it wasn't....was also too scared to ask after the heartbreak last time. Kid just gave me the dead eyes -- didn't even know what I was talking about. Will hold out a stalwart hope for its return.

I feel srs pain for a generation of kids that won't know dem nondescript chili cheese flavors, or that if you bite into it in the first few seconds after receiving your order you will most likely require a skin graft on the roof of your mouth.

To be clear, at this point we have about 70% of the TB demographic that admit an enjoyment of daily loads of diarrhea emerging from their anoos.

My people!

But Srs, Taco Bell is fucking gross. Although with enough pump 'cheese' many things can be passable possible.
I've found the only way my anal glands build up that nice slick is from a wipe free weekend after eating taco bell.

Only person here that should be regularly gobbling Taco Bell is MordorMongo, and that's only because of all the narcotics he 'has' to take. Gets him all bound up.
You just get me.

100% truth.

Daily vics and percs + Taco Bell/Little Caesar's rotation + squatty potty = perfection.

All the egg whites and celery may have some effect but they are actually so I drop heavy loads of a different type.

SLANGING ROPES!!!

I brought fresh veggies to a beer tasting this weekend and I was the only person that recognized the merits of a celery heavy lineup.
I've found that bringing veggies (usually a veggie/dip tray) to any sort of gathering will first raise an eyebrow, but will also be one of the first things to be devoured. Especially if/when you show up with homemade spinach-artichoke dip.

I've found that bringing veggies (usually a veggie/dip tray) to any sort of gathering will first raise an eyebrow, but will also be one of the first things to be devoured. Especially if/when you show up with homemade spinach-artichoke dip.
You don't hang out at a lot of midwest tastings, obviously.

We just get huge trays of meat.

Homie ain't got no time for sides, man.

You don't hang out at a lot of midwest tastings, obviously.

We just get huge trays of meat.

Homie ain't got no time for sides, man.
Clearly!
The last big house party I attended, my shitty green salad (and apple-pie store-bought cookies) VANISHED, very quickly. The black-bean meatless balls and veggie pasta were also hits. Luckily, someone ordered Chinese shortly thereafter, and we were saved. Bad delivery Chinese food, chips, booze, Cards Against Humanity. Good times.

Also, it should be noted that I may or may not be tipsy for having started drinking on an empty stomach.

Clearly!
The last big house party I attended, my shitty green salad (and apple-pie store-bought cookies) VANISHED, very quickly. The black-bean meatless balls and veggie pasta were also hits. Luckily, someone ordered Chinese shortly thereafter, and we were saved. Bad delivery Chinese food, chips, booze, Cards Against Humanity. Good times.

Also, it should be noted that I may or may not be tipsy for having started drinking on an empty stomach.
Meatless balls.

Meatless balls?

Dafuk is wrong with you?

This is why our country is going to shite tosh.