US - Northwest Tacoma's Dystopian State Brewing takes criticism well...

Help Support Talkbeer:

Adam, all ha ha aside I don’t appreciate you calling me sexist. Pointing out the irony of a feminist using a cutesie pet name used by men is not sexist.
Well dude...it's not really up to you. She can call herself babe if she wants. It's odd, and yes kinda sexist, to police her "feminist" cred with regards to here jokey internet name, for the beer blog that she writes. What's it to you? And what did it even have to do with her opinion on barleywine or BIL memes anyways?

It does sort of discredit her offense to the labels of sexist beers when she's "owning" another sort of sexist cutesy name. But hey, it's okay for her to do it cause she's a female and she's taking the term back... or something.

Just like Dystopian is totally taking the term back and making their business practice a dystopian place for any sort of commerce.

Firstly, babe is subjective but a confident image of self so its all good. Unless you are referring to synonym for infant. In which case I'm increasingly concerned that an infant is tweeting/posting about, and possibly consuming, beers on the internet.

PS: pissed that someone in the FB comments has stolen my twitter handle idea @TheBeerTinyDick.
I guess I'll go almost the same thing @TheBeerTinyHands

vav

because the trump thread deserves a pulitzer
Contributor
Eh....I could have approached this better. DannyFullpint I was wrong in saying you are definitively sexist instead saying you used sexist language. There is a distinction and I didn’t make it in the midst of a flippant comment I didn’t think hard enough about. So I’m sorry.

Latest posts