TalkBeer 5th Anniversary Celebration in VT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Os

Reaction score
Hey all!

We're happy to announce that we will once again be hosting our anniversary party in the beautiful North East Kingdom in Vermont!

When: Saturday, April 7th from 6 - til closing
Where: Parker Pie Company in West Glover Vermont
What:
Pizza, Beer, Karaoke, and of course you shitlords!

We had such a blast last year that we had to return for our 5th anniversary. If you missed it you, you probably regretted it. If you were there, well, let's top that.

For starters, a group of us have booked the Highland Lodge in Greensboro. There are 2 suites left ($200/night w/ a 2 night minimum). If you are interested in booking either of the suites, please PM me directly.

For those of you looking to stay in the Waterbury area, The Old Stagecoach Inn has once again offered a 25% discount if you mention TalkBeer when booking.

If you've visited Vermont before, here's your next excuse for a return trip. For those that have never been, here's a great reason. Hill Farmstead, Parker Pie, TalkBeer... it doesn't get much better than that!

We'll be working on a couple things and will announce as we get any details... stay tuned!

giphy.gif
Are proxies allowed or do I have to show up in person?

I'm literally so excited for this that I confused up the dates and just rented a car for Feb 23...

Granted it's very early and I'm also an idiot, but clearly I can't wait for this to come.

I switched the car reservation.

This just in: New Yorker Rents Car to Drive Around New York and Drink Beer

Sweet merciful crap! IN!? Just got clearance from the tower. I don't even know what to do next. Where do I stay? I've never been to Vermont. I'm sure Pneill316 will be a great tour guide.

See the first page for lodging details! There will likely be buses to take you to and from Parker (at least there were last year), so you'll want to be in one of those places or at least immediate areas. Talk to Os too. :)

Looking forward to meeting you, drinking some beer, and bitching about my hockey team.

See the first page for lodging details! There will likely be buses to take you to and from Parker (at least there were last year), so you'll want to be in one of those places or at least immediate areas. Talk to Os too. :)

Looking forward to meeting you, drinking some beer, and bitching about my hockey team.
I am super excited. Did someone mention karaoke?

Sweet merciful crap! IN!? Just got clearance from the tower. I don't even know what to do next. Where do I stay? I've never been to Vermont. I'm sure Pneill316 will be a great tour guide.

PM'ing with Pneill316 about lodging now... if you guys want any other info on what to do, don't hesitate to reach out.

Back