US - New England TalkBeer.com Anniversary Celebration! Join us April 8th

Help Support Talkbeer:

Some photos from the nook I also called the Karaoke Sex Dungeon...

Ben

AutumnBeerLove

seedavid

I'm sorry I was too lazy to take more pics of everyone else. All my stereotype energy went into karaoke.

I am still a bit sad axeman9182 didn't sing. Next time, Speedway should be shotgunned every hour on the hour to ensure this happens.

Last edited:

Ben

Some photos from the nook I also called the Karaoke Sex Dungeon...

Ben

AutumnBeerLove

seedavid

I'm sorry I was too lazy to take more pics of everyone else. All my stereotype energy went into karaoke.

I am still a bit sad axeman9182 didn't sing. Next time, Speedway should be shotgunned every hour on the hour to ensure this happens.
I was merely there as emotional support to get Rob off the ground. Once he took off, man did he make that Nickelback song fly!

(Also missed opportunity, next year we are singing some R Kelly)

I was merely there as emotional support to get Rob off the ground. Once he took off, man did he make that Nickelback song fly!

(Also missed opportunity, next year we are singing some R Kelly)
Not gonna lie, I was singing more songs in the car on the way home.

I'm calling "Last Dance" by Donna Summer now. Bahaha

And Rob is so lucky to have a friend like you.

Epic weekend was epic.

Jeff (I don't recall your TB handle; someone please tell me) -- I won't forget, I owe you a duet at what will soon be Suarez Karaoke Saturdays. Bring Steve.
jkschoessel -- I will never look at a sliding glass door the same way again.
JulianB -- Wow to you, on so many levels, except the "pizza with a fork" thing.
Trady -- Best stickers ever.
GuisseppeFranco -- Best glassware ever.
And to the rest of you degenerates, many of whom I already knew -- See you around sooner than later.

Thanks to Os, Gene, the staff at Parker/Hill, and everyone else who made the last two days amazing.

WOOOOOOO!
innuendobrewskiman63

Also, you missed the epic "build me up buttercup" finale

I don't have a ton of stuff, but I'll just share what I have in chronological order.

The bathroom at Parker Pie, decorated specially for the event:

Notable famous celebrity Gene signing a t-shirt, like the handsome celebrity he is:

And then a few short karaoke Snapchat videos featuring JulianB (the undisputed king of karaoke), Gene, Ben, Rob Erazo (who has an account but I don't know what it is), and maybe some others.

Thanks for the awesome weekend everybody. Same time next year?

Latest posts