TalkBeer Single Barrel Bourbon - Barrels 004 and 005

Help Support Talkbeer:

Why are you the way you are Tony?
I joke because I care.

Or because I'm a few beers deep, took a large hit of SFV OG and I'm currently enjoying a gin and tonic before I work from home tomorrow morning before my Sr. Mgmt meeting.

Let the record show I gave Justin a large hug / kiss in front of his folks the first time I met him.

BadJustin

Premium Supporter
Contributor
I joke because I care.

Or because I'm a few beers deep, took a large hit of SFV OG and I'm currently enjoying a gin and tonic before I work from home tomorrow morning before my Sr. Mgmt meeting.

Let the record show I gave Justin a large hug / kiss in front of his folks the first time I met him.

Accurate, I reciprocated.

Lulz, am I the only one who works in SF who hasn't picked up their bottle at Maison Corbeaux? I forgot about it until I saw this thread.

So excited...

(I admit I don't deserve my bottle.)
While I haven't consumed my bottles yet, I believe you might be the only nerd who bought a bottle of whiskey from a beer website and didn't grab said bottle.

I hear it's tasty...

Lulz, am I the only one who works in SF who hasn't picked up their bottle at Maison Corbeaux? I forgot about it until I saw this thread.

So excited...

(I admit I don't deserve my bottle.)
The people at the shop are friendly, picked up lots of stuff for TB homies (which I am not doing again!)

But whoever designed the space it looks like they should sell fancy AF purses and satchels.

Last edited: