TB March Madness 2019

Help Support Talkbeer:

It's that time of the year again! Selection Sunday is less than 2 weeks away.

ESPN standard bracket. You need to have at least 1 positive trade on TB to enter the BIF. Losers agree to ship 44 oz to whatever winner picks them no later than May 31st. We usually get 20+ entries so we can pay boxes down to 5th place or so. If you played last year (and are still in good standing on TB) you should be able to sign back into the group.

If you didn't play last year and want to join please send me a PM with your email address. I'll take entries until midnight on March 17th.

Last item, when you do create your bracket, PLEASE use your TB nickname in your entry so I can tell who is who.

And now for the obligatory crying piccolo player gif.

Some folks from prior years...
lambandtunaphish lurchingbeast ABSTRACTlegend PHBoiler johnyb DWolf wuntrikpony JohnfromPurdue Brez07 kbuzz JGlitz87 Ray

It's that time of the year again! Selection Sunday is less than 2 weeks away.

ESPN standard bracket. You need to have at least 1 positive trade on TB to enter the BIF. Losers agree to ship 44 oz to whatever winner picks them no later than May 31st. We usually get 20+ entries so we can pay boxes down to 5th place or so. If you played last year (and are still in good standing on TB) you should be able to sign back into the group.

If you didn't play last year and want to join please send me a PM with your email address. I'll take entries until midnight on March 17th.

Last item, when you do create your bracket, PLEASE use your TB nickname in your entry so I can tell who is who.

And now for the obligatory crying piccolo player gif.

Some folks from prior years...
lambandtunaphish lurchingbeast ABSTRACTlegend PHBoiler johnyb DWolf wuntrikpony JohnfromPurdue Brez07 kbuzz JGlitz87 Ray
In!

Latest posts