TB March Madness 2019

Help Support Talkbeer:

Ditto.

Did anyone have TTU or Auburn this far?
Still alive with MSU beating TTU in the Final Four but I had Virginia losing to Houston on the other side.

If MSU and Virginia BOTH LOSE the standings stay as is.

If MSU and Virginia BOTH WIN it will come down to the Finals between me and landrewg for 1st
__If MSU beats Virginia in the Finals we finish: Me, landrewg, Don, DWolf
__If MSU loses to Virginia in the Finals I drop to 5th and we finish: landrewg, Don, johnyb and DWolf

If MSU loses and Virginia wins the Finals don't matter and the finish is: landrewg, Don, johnyb, DWolf

If MSU wins and Virginia loses then it's DWolf, me, landrewg, Don
__If Auburn beats MSU in the Finals, the above stays
__If MSU beats Auburn in the Finals : me, DWolf, landrewg, Don

I think this is all correct? Math is hard.

Still alive with MSU beating TTU in the Final Four but I had Virginia losing to Houston on the other side.

If MSU and Virginia BOTH LOSE the standings stay as is.

If MSU and Virginia BOTH WIN it will come down to the Finals between me and landrewg for 1st
__If MSU beats Virginia in the Finals we finish: Me, landrewg, Don, DWolf
__If MSU loses to Virginia in the Finals I drop to 5th and we finish: landrewg, Don, johnyb and DWolf

If MSU loses and Virginia wins the Finals don't matter and the finish is: landrewg, Don, johnyb, DWolf

If MSU wins and Virginia loses then it's DWolf, me, landrewg, Don
__If Auburn beats MSU in the Finals, the above stays
__If MSU beats Auburn in the Finals : me, DWolf, landrewg, Don

I think this is all correct? Math is hard.

Big shout out of thanks to PHBoiler for this most excellent assortment of fresh ticks ! Can’t wait to get into these this weekend!

(Link to media)

You’re a gentlemen and a scholar as usual Pete, thank you again for the generous box! Although I’m not quite sure what to make of the Dan Marino stowaway in the box?
The Marino is just part of my new gimmick. Trying to send an old toy that fits the regional location. All I had handy for Florida was Marino so I went that route.

Riverlands opened about 5 miles from my house last month. I was pretty impressed. The rest speak for themselves. That Meerts is on point especially. Enjoy!

The Marino is just part of my new gimmick. Trying to send an old toy that fits the regional location. All I had handy for Florida was Marino so I went that route.

Riverlands opened about 5 miles from my house last month. I was pretty impressed. The rest speak for themselves. That Meerts is on point especially. Enjoy!
LOL. Like most Floridians to live here you have to have been born somewhere else, I'm a Chicago native and lifelong Bears fan. Still hate Marino for that MNF game when he dealt the Bears their only loss leading up to the 85 Super Bowl, and my wife who's a Buffalo native and a huge Bills fan hates him even more. Her remark when she saw the Marino....WTF is that !!!!! Get it out of this house!

Thanks again Pete, awesome box. I'll find a good home for Danny Boy with a buddy of mine as long as my wife doesn't subject him to the garbage disposal first :cool:.

Latest posts