TB March Madness 2019

Help Support Talkbeer:

View attachment 8268

Got this awesome box last week from kevanb already drank the strawberry m43 (was awesome) and the Reign from Homes. The Reign might be the best TIPA I’ve drank in a long time, anyone wanna swap some treehouse or trillium for some homes hops?

Thanks kevanb!!
This one is from me. HOMES new release is Friday so I'll hook you up. Reign is also my favorite, but dont look past their other stuff

Box #7 is highlighted by a very nice haul of Pips Mead from lurchingbeast

My favorite meads are from Schramms but I have read great things about Pips and am looking forward to trying these (and to the Garagiste I got from jammery ).
The Apricot Berm looks suspiciously like a sour/tart beer but I will forgive you because Pips and the rest. ;)

Thanks for the very generous box, Frank!

Box #7 is highlighted by a very nice haul of Pips Mead from lurchingbeast

My favorite meads are from Schramms but I have read great things about Pips and am looking forward to trying these (and to the Garagiste I got from jammery ).
The Apricot Berm looks suspiciously like a sour/tart beer but I will forgive you because Pips and the rest. ;)

Thanks for the very generous box, Frank!
Please don't side by side the Garagiste with those ridiculously tasty Pips. Those are some phenomenal meads you got right there.

Numero ocho is from Florida via Ray

The Angry Chair is The Rake, a DDH Imperial IPA with mosaic and citra, my 2 favorite hops!
Now that the warm weather is here I am enjoying all the pils I've been getting and can't wait to pound these big cans.
110k + OT's are a want of mine and the Coco-Nibs sounds really good. And more barleywine!

Thanks for cruising around Tampa and getting me these great beers Ray!

Latest posts