Texas Rangers game, Tuesday Sept. 26

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heh. I'm already flying in...

Recommended section for seats?
Perfect. We can make it one flight then ;):p

At any stadium I am a fan of sitting along the line and tend to sit often a bit past the visitors dugout near the edge of the infield. I remember tickets almost on the edge of the field were often pretty cheap and available once you got to the sections just past the dugout

Night game. I'll be there the 25-27th of September.
Good. If you said day game, I was going to tell you that your are nuts and to get a night game. Day games in Texas, even in September are a pure sweat fest.

When me and my wife go, we tend to sit on the first base side. That is where the shade comes. We like the Right Field Upper Deck for the optimum value. However if you are looking for "nicer" seats, I would suggest the Lexus club sections.

If I wasn't a HS football coach with 2 little kids, I would be interested. If you happen to stay near downtown, let me know, would love to treat you to a round and talk about how you got Brews for New Avenues off the ground at a local brewery one night after practice.

Back