US - New England The Alchemist thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

Would anyone be so kind as to help me out with a couple 4 packs of yee ole' Heady Topper for C&L? Trying to grab it for a buddy as a gift.

My friend in California said heady and focal are being sold at Whole Foods our there now - is Alchemist distributing out of Vermont now?

My friend in California said heady and focal are being sold at Whole Foods our there now - is Alchemist distributing out of Vermont now?
They posted something on social media about sending some pallets of both to San Francisco for a limited engagement or something. I don't think it's anything that will be ongoing, but I could be wrong.

They posted something on social media about sending some pallets of both to San Francisco for a limited engagement or something. I don't think it's anything that will be ongoing, but I could be wrong.
Ah ok, he is in San Jose, so could just be that.

Some pallets were sent for San Francisco beer week is what the social media post alluded to I believe. This occurred last year too if I recall correctly.

Latest posts