US - Pacific The Alvarado Hype Train

Help Support Talkbeer:

KevSal

Supremium Porter
Any of them going to cost less than $4 each? That is about all I am prepared to pay for a tin of beer these days to be honest.
not around here, but possibly at the brewery. maybe you’ll find yourself down there again?

The new YOE restaurant in Carmel is now open for any of yall roadtriping down this way. Had the food last week at the aoft opening and dont pass up the kale and miso appetizer. God damn. Also a familiar bbq spot will be opening in the crossroads shopping center for those that frequent Sante and eat nearby.

The new YOE restaurant in Carmel is now open for any of yall roadtriping down this way. Had the food last week at the aoft opening and dont pass up the kale and miso appetizer. God damn. Also a familiar bbq spot will be opening in the crossroads shopping center for those that frequent Sante and eat nearby.
Carmel...so hot right now.

Congrats on the new YEO spot Brent!

Arbitrator

Not Patrick
The burger is pretty good. Did you try Monterey Beer? Can’t wait for 12 packs.
My burger was crispy and well done. o_O The tilapia tacos were just ok. Same with the queso and the mushroom pizza (crust was too floppy). It's Bay Area prices, but disappointing on quality. I love the setup, and clearly the crowd/wait disagree with my opinion, so w/e. I'll still go back. Can't believe I waited this long for my first visit.

I didn't try Monterey Beer, but they had cans of it in the fridge. I'm loading up on the way out.

Latest posts