The Amaro thread (Fernet Branca, etc.)

Help Support Talkbeer:

Paper plane is a bourbon drink, perfect for the summer.

Felt like confirming my thoughts. Nice bitter orange and maple on the nose, citrus is present on the palate but fades quickly to cinnamon and your typical baking spice profile. Mouthfeel is flawless and very rounded. Overall a great sipper.

Last time I was in Montreal a bar had handles of Nonino. I must have one.

This sounds awesome, the Stockyard Pony is a summertime favorite between my girlfriend and I. Aperol and bourbon go great together
You'll love it. If nonino isn't possible (it was sold out in the state for a while, I bought my bottle in FL) meletti will do but it's not quite the same.

Had this the other day- Rum, fresh coconut milk, pineapple juice, and fernet. It was bomb. Don't know the ratios, but it was heavy on the coconut.

Paper plane is a bourbon drink, perfect for the summer.

Felt like confirming my thoughts. Nice bitter orange and maple on the nose, citrus is present on the palate but fades quickly to cinnamon and your typical baking spice profile. Mouthfeel is flawless and very rounded. Overall a great sipper.

Last time I was in Montreal a bar had handles of Nonino. I must have one.
paper plane is perfect - also, a handle of Nonino would be $$$

sounds pretty wild...let us know when you finalize your recipe.
Will do. It needs some tweaking. Ive been using a jalapeno syrup but want to sub that out for chipotle, either infusing the mescal with it or making a chipotle syrup. Just a spicy, smoky margarita

In other news of Italian bitters, had my first Growing Old and Dying Happy is a Hope, Not an Inevitability. Awesome cocktail, the Cynar was an unexpected treat.

Latest posts