the board gaming thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

Because I know you’re all on the edge of your seats, here are the other 3 starting minis. I won’t post any others as I unlock and paint them for spoilers obviously. I wasn’t super excited to paint the scoundrel, but she actually turned out really well. The brute is my favorite of all of them.

You should apply a wash to really make them pop. Looking great though.

i prepped by getting the YASS tackle box together including breaking that godforsaken piece to get the 3-hexes to fit. today, my buddy came over and from un-shrinkwrapping to finishing scenario 1, it was about four hours (3 players). scenario 2 was only 30 mins, which was pretty funny. our party is the brute, tinkerer, and mindthief. don't have any baggies for cards so just threw everything but the tackle boxes in and will sort out how to put it all in the box later when i bag the cards.

really enjoyed it and surprisingly so did my wife.

i prepped by getting the YASS tackle box together including breaking that godforsaken piece to get the 3-hexes to fit. today, my buddy came over and from un-shrinkwrapping to finishing scenario 1, it was about four hours (3 players). scenario 2 was only 30 mins, which was pretty funny. our party is the brute, tinkerer, and mindthief. don't have any baggies for cards so just threw everything but the tackle boxes in and will sort out how to put it all in the box later when i bag the cards.

really enjoyed it and surprisingly so did my wife.
did you get the treasure chest in Scenario 2? If you did and got that done in 30 minutes, that’s really impressive. I mean it still is either way, but that would be more so.

did you get the treasure chest in Scenario 2? If you did and got that done in 30 minutes, that’s really impressive. I mean it still is either way, but that would be more so.
will i ever have a chance to get it, am i totally screwed here

You can always go back and replay scenarios to pick up stuff you've missed. It's called "Casual Mode" I think. Thats also why the scenario book has check boxes next to the treasures so you can keep track of whether you've looted it or not yet.

You can always go back and replay scenarios to pick up stuff you've missed. It's called "Casual Mode" I think. Thats also why the scenario book has check boxes next to the treasures so you can keep track of whether you've looted it or not yet.
This. Casual mode is for that. You also get to keep money, xp and battle goals from casual mode, so it’s not a waste of time either. You just don’t do road/city events in relation to the casual run.

Latest posts