The Breaking Bad / Better Call Saul Thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

I don’t think she dies or gets killed. I think the two slowly drift apart and she marries a partner at her firm and moves on.
in the final scenes where Jimmy gets reinstated, you see in the room that Kim is crying. At first I wasn't sure if this was part of their act or real. Based on later comments we learn that her crying was real, and she thought Jimmy's speech was real. When he explains it was all a play and is so happy with how he sold it, that's when she learns how much a monster he is. She seems shocked. I don't know about her marrying a partner, but I think they definitely drift apart.

Unrelated, I'm just at the point of being bored somewhat with Mike's story.

Still a marvelous season.

It's all good man.

in the final scenes where Jimmy gets reinstated, you see in the room that Kim is crying. At first I wasn't sure if this was part of their act or real. Based on later comments we learn that her crying was real, and she thought Jimmy's speech was real. When he explains it was all a play and is so happy with how he sold it, that's when she learns how much a monster he is. She seems shocked. I don't know about her marrying a partner, but I think they definitely drift apart.

It's all good man.
Exactly my thoughts.

It's all good man.

Yeah this... just curious how it plays out.

I feel like this season had some slow points but overall I enjoyed it. They spent too much time with the crew building the lab imo. I loved that karaoke bar scene and the sleepover in the finale. The acting from Saul, Kim, and Mike has been pretty unreal.

I feel like this season had some slow points but overall I enjoyed it. They spent too much time with the crew building the lab imo. I loved that karaoke bar scene and the sleepover in the finale. The acting from Saul, Kim, and Mike has been pretty unreal.
Agreed on the lab building. Some go-nowhere shit with some of that. Like how right off the bat we learn that Mike's got a problem with one of the guys, which winds up being nothing more than a foreshadowing to a later moment that guy causes trouble a that strip club? Not needed, any of that.

Every season has had 1-2 very go nowhere type episodes which is frustrating but overall I think the series is progressing better than ever.

I think it’d be very touch holding on if you weren’t a Breaking Bad fan initially.

Which makes me wish they’d really move the whole story line. Don’t make it only for those of us who loved BB and want to make the connections. Keep the stores moving!

Latest posts