US - Mountain The Colorado Thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

Hello fellow craft beer drinkers!

I'm back with another survey! As you may remember, I conducted a branding survey about Casey Brewing and Blending a little while ago. I'm back this time with a survey about Crooked Stave!

I am an Assistant Professor of Marketing at St Norbert College in Green Bay, WI, and I primarily study brand communities and the role of membership clubs. I'm not officially associated with the brewery so nobody at Crooked Stave will see any individual data, but I will share aggregate response scores with them to help them learn more about how their most dedicated consumers feel about the CS brand.

Anyone who has ever tried a Crooked Stave beer is eligible to participate, and I'm particularly interested in people who have been a part of the membership club at some point (though not necessary at all). The survey isn't long (takes about 10 minutes), so please answer all of the questions as you go through it, even if many seem similar to each other. Only my research assistants and myself will view your responses, so please be honest!

Everybody that completes the survey and gives information will be automatically entered to win one of six $50 Amazon gift cards. I will run the raffle in about a month, depending on how data collection goes.

I am extremely proud and happy to be a part of the community, and I want to say thank you in advance for the time and effort you take to compete this survey.

Thanks once more from a craft beer enthusiast, and if you ever see me at a tasting, please come up and say hello!
Also, hopefully this doesn't rub people the wrong way, but feel free to reply in mildly infuriating gifs if it does.

Miles

survey link: https://snc.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2fXspk28qe0R8iN

Come visit me at Wyatt's in Longmont. Would be great to grab a beer been a min!

I'll also take some sara.

I'll find you in Denver since I live here now
Imma find you Thursday evening..... Imma find you real good.... share a beer at a local brewery downtown?
^these dudes are good people. And can drink.

Any must visit breweries in Denver that have opened in the past couple years? I have not kept up with things but looking to jump around to a few spots over the next couple days.

The only thing that is on the list right now is drink as much slow pour pils as possible.
My brother took me to Burn's last time I was in town. Wayne was responsible for most of the high gravity recipes from Kuhnhenn.

https://burnsalesdenver.com/home

Any must visit breweries in Denver that have opened in the past couple years? I have not kept up with things but looking to jump around to a few spots over the next couple days.

The only thing that is on the list right now is drink as much slow pour pils as possible.
Black Project? Cerebral?

If you want to drive, Outer Range in Frisco.

Before this site goes dead...

I’ll be in Denver in August. Coming out for a few days to see a show at red rocks. Thinking Friday August 9th somewhere. Cerebral? OMF (scramin85 ?) shoot me a message here or on the new site ;)
Should be back around the 9th or 10th (need to check the flights). Let's meet up

Latest posts

Group Builder