The Culmination Festival 2018 - Anchorage, AK

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a shame they update the same website every year. There's basically no record of the previous list anywhere, but every year the list of brewers and the beers they bring blow me away!

your going to have a blast!

Its a shame they update the same website every year. There's basically no record of the previous list anywhere, but every year the list of brewers and the beers they bring blow me away!
Found this from 2016...
The-Culmination-Fest-Poster-at-Anchorage-Brewing.-photo-by-Cat-Stelzer.jpg

Do you need a Derivation GPIUFMB? ;)

Go to Humpy's for their beer-battered halibut chunks. You're welcome. Moose's Tooth ain't shabby either.

Looks like HF brings the same relative mediocrity to this fest as they did to Quintessence. Weak.

Go to Humpy's for their beer-battered halibut chunks. You're welcome. Moose's Tooth ain't shabby either.

Looks like HF brings the same relative mediocrity to this fest as they did to Quintessence. Weak.
did they release what beers are being brought by each brewery?

did they release what beers are being brought by each brewery?
Not that I saw; just went off the caliber of what HF brought in 2016. For me, it's a two-data-point "trend" for HF, outside of Greensboro Bend.

If I lived in Alaska and didn't trade, I think I'd be stoked with whatever Hill Farmstead brought. Hell, I think most places would feel the same.

Looks like the list is finally updated and complete. Stoked to see the Scotch ADWTD on there. Recent reviews have all been great saying very little smoke flavor.

dammit i was gone on vacation while this was happening, so how did it go fellas?? any highlights?

Back