The Dells - Any Decent Options?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmyr78

Reaction score
Going to be staying at Lake Blass this coming week (thankfully, convinced the wife to avoid the heart of "Branson of the North"). Am interested in decent places to buy and consumer beer.

Thanks in advance!

Was just there this weekend. I found nothing worthwhile on tap. Viking Liquors had a nice bottle selection (loads of Toppling Goliath). Liquor Central wasn't bad either. Both spots had everything in the cooler.

20oz of a 9.5% Imp Stout for $3?
196157.gif

****in love WI!

First, my apologies if you live in the Dells, but as a Missourian, I'm going to have to vote that it's WORSE than Branson as a kitschy, redneck-centric vacation destination. That is a feat.

Second, Viking Liquors was actually great. I found not only some great beers (Psuedo Sue, bunch of Surly stuff, etc.), but also some really nice bourbons on the back shelf, including two bottles of Mid Winter's Night Dram, lots of Stagg Jr, Eagle Rare, and other goodies. Great selection and service.

After looking into most of the restaurants with tap lists - and spending two hours in Lake Delton proper - I decided to shelter myself in our lake house, cook every night and drink the haul that I got at Viking. It was a great trip (crappie fishing on Lake Blass was phenomenal, for those who care).

Latest posts

Back