The Endless Retro Gaming LIF aka I am keeping my Cask Cherry and I'm gonna break your Aaron, homie

Help Support Talkbeer:

The NCAA has been in the news recently rethinking how athletes might get paid for their likenesses, which would set up a potential return of the franchise. Not much of a college sports guy myself, but all for people getting paid.
They added I think 10 schools to Madden that licensed their image for career mode. Between that and everything you mentioned, I think we could see a return within five years. That would get me to upgrade my PS3.

OK, ready to spin this back up with the new week. Going to go a bit more contemporary with this one, though at this point it still qualifies as Retro I think.

This was my favorite and most played game ever. But I'm not just looking for the game, but my favorite boss within the game.

OK, will try to get people on the right track: last I checked, I had put in something like 400 days of playtime on this game.

Ok, so retro is probably the wrong word for this game, as it's still fairly active and continues to release significant updates every few years. The specific boss I'm talking about is from 10+ years ago though.

Latest posts