The Endless Retro Gaming LIF aka I am keeping my Cask Cherry and I'm gonna break your Aaron, homie

Help Support Talkbeer:

KevSal

Supremium Porter
Two off tanks were required, of which I was one.
man I have no clue on the terms your using lol, but I been watching a bunch of boss fights last week, the one that sticks out as fun is one where you need 2 guys to control his legs or everyone gets hurt. of course I can't find that video any more

were you one of the dudes in charge of one of the legs?

edit: lord rhyolith?

Last edited:
Ive never played WoW! i know i know
It's an amazing game. I haven't played in a couple of years - and it's basically cocaine in game form so I don't recommend starting now. But the whole thing is amazing. I still remember starting as a dwarf in 2004 and you start out in this snowy little valley, running around killing rabbits and shit. Then after a couple of levels, the NPCs send you off to Ironforge, which is a 5 min trek or something and the whole world opens up and you run up to this giant castle built into the mountain with like a million people running around, riding horses and rams and shit and gryphons constantly flying out. It was fucking magical.

Then you grind with a bunch of other people (5-10 for dungeons, 40 for raids which later dropped to 25 and 15 and other numbers) through an instance, having to coordinate schedules and skills and player strengths and gear and everything else that goes into managing a group of people and it basically was a second job. Which was fun when I was younger, but holy shit consumed a lot of time.

It's a raid boss - no bosses from the raid have been guessed yet.

Rag was a lot of fun too. I ended up getting a Legendary off of him right at the end of vanilla. Much easier to get these days, but it was pretty sweet to run around with the Hand of Rag for a couple of expansions.

Latest posts