The Etre/BiaB love/hate/?/rant thread...

Help Support Talkbeer:

tosh

Premium Supporter
Contributor
I believe that tosh gets everyone's tracking number. Not kidding.
Not anymore.

I got a number of random etre emails with tracking numbers for boxes that were not for me. So there is every chance I was getting some of your tracking numbers. After 5/6 emails over a few months I finally convinced them they had the wrong email address

jaeselector

Premium Supporter
Contributor
I’ve only ordered from Etre. I never appreciated BIAB’s restricted choices. I’m currently waiting on an Etre box, however, and it’s the longest its ever taken to get to my place (~3 weeks already).

Padraig

Premium Supporter
Contributor
I’ve only ordered from Etre. I never appreciated BIAB’s restricted choices. I’m currently waiting on an Etre box, however, and it’s the longest its ever taken to get to my place (~3 weeks already).
Box from Etre fell into a black hole 3 weeks ago. Probably stuck in customs at JFK. Normally I wouldn't mind but I have a good amount of hops in this order.

primebeer

Assistant to the Regional Moderator
Contributor
Box from Etre fell into a black hole 3 weeks ago. Probably stuck in customs at JFK. Normally I wouldn't mind but I have a good amount of hops in this order.
Yeah I have a box from etre that has a last posted update of March 30. Since then I haven't seen any movement on Bpost or USPS tracking.

I'm not overly concerned, it's all lambic and it's not scorchingly hot on either side of the pond. That said, I promised MikeG we would play slap the lambic bag in front of Whole Foods in Chelsea so that's been delayed now.

Yeah I have a box from etre that has a last posted update of March 30. Since then I haven't seen any movement on Bpost or USPS tracking.

I'm not overly concerned, it's all lambic and it's not scorchingly hot on either side of the pond. That said, I promised MikeG we would play slap the lambic bag in front of Whole Foods in Chelsea so that's been delayed now.
Screw that lambic bag - I saw your OGVH haul from the other day and I wanna dome one next to the olive bar at WF now.

Screw that lambic bag - I saw your OGVH haul from the other day and I wanna dome one next to the olive bar at WF now.
Can we get a CamSoda setup for this and we can subscribe to the livefeed?

Latest posts