The Etre/BiaB love/hate/?/rant thread...

Help Support Talkbeer:

Anyone on the West Coast used Etre's 60-euro (extra) DHL option? If so, how did it go?

Anyone on the West Coast used Etre's 60-euro (extra) DHL option? If so, how did it go?
buddy of mine who lives near me did (San Jose, CA). He had a 3F box shipped and said it took less than a week to get over here. No issues at all

How long does it take to ship to the US from etre using the non-DHL option? I had heard awhile back that is was travelling via boat but am not sure if that is still the case
Took my two boxed a full month to reach me. Shipped June 16th and the second arrived today.Bad news if you don't want your beer cooked.

Seems like customs was seriously backed up but they may have opened the spigot so maybe things will move faster now?

I ordered a box through Etre and used the DHL option this week. It left Brussels Tuesday and got to my door in San Diego on Thursday, in pristine condition. Very nice.

I ordered a box through Etre and used the DHL option this week. It left Brussels Tuesday and got to my door in San Diego on Thursday, in pristine condition. Very nice.
Thanks for sharing! That's a quick turnaround. May consider going that route for my next shipment.

Latest posts