Quantcast

The Etre/BiaB love/hate/?/rant thread...

Help Support Talkbeer:

primebeer

Assistant to the Regional Moderator
Contributor
Yeah I have a box from etre that has a last posted update of March 30. Since then I haven't seen any movement on Bpost or USPS tracking.

I'm not overly concerned, it's all lambic and it's not scorchingly hot on either side of the pond. That said, I promised MikeG we would play slap the lambic bag in front of Whole Foods in Chelsea so that's been delayed now.
Finally some movement after 23 days, apparently already through NYC customs.

Power to the parents, but it’s just not for us. We’re too into traveling and saving money to retire early (and buying lambic).
So you know, this statement has played in my head a few times recently
  • When I was cleaning poop off the bathroom floor two nights ago (for context, this was the third crap in less than ten minutes by my three year old, the first of which was in a toilet and the second was in a pull up)
  • Cleaning poop off the inside of a diaper pail which was somehow deposited when the aforementioned poopy pull up was disposed of
  • Trying to get the gluey residue deposited by a sticker off of a washed-then-dried t-shirt that we *just* bought our six year old
I fear this post will haunt me for some time.

So you know, this statement has played in my head a few times recently
  • When I was cleaning poop off the bathroom floor two nights ago (for context, this was the third crap in less than ten minutes by my three year old, the first of which was in a toilet and the second was in a pull up)
  • Cleaning poop off the inside of a diaper pail which was somehow deposited when the aforementioned poopy pull up was disposed of
  • Trying to get the gluey residue deposited by a sticker off of a washed-then-dried t-shirt that we *just* bought our six year old
I fear this post will haunt me for some time.
First two bullets are a common occurrence for adult lambic enthusiasts who host shares at their house.

I have a box coming (not EG or BiaB) from Belgium that was dropped at the post office on April 17. Zero updates to tracking since then and it never even hit USPS until this morning when it was out for delivery. No idea where it even went through for customs. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Has anyone else had an issue with Jonathan sending the invoice over so you can pay? He contacted me quickly and asked what I wanted to do but has been radio silent the last week after I asked him to send me an invoice.

BadJustin

Premium Supporter
Contributor
Has anyone else had an issue with Jonathan sending the invoice over so you can pay? He contacted me quickly and asked what I wanted to do but has been radio silent the last week after I asked him to send me an invoice.

Yeah, last couple orders had a bit of a delay but it’s my understanding they are short staffed and obvs flooded right now

I got the invoice from Jonathan and was able to pay via PayPal, but I already had two bottles on reservation to round out the box. That was on Friday. Have not heard anything since then.
Yeah, I had 2 bottles reserved so I just needed the invoice for the proxy fee and shipping. Glad to hear I'm not alone in this. Figured they were swamped but kept hearing about people that had received their invoice already as well.

Latest posts