The "Florida" thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

I honestly think we (the plural we as in the other 49 states) should just kick them the fuck out or sell them to Cuba for a case or two of cigars.

After we rid ourselves of that fucking cancer we can finally tackle the elephant in the room (that's California for you slower people out there).

America without Florida and California is a country I could see myself getting behind.

Thanks again, Obama.

Safe to assume you've not spent much time outside the gates of whatever retirement community you vacationed at there.
Just the typical touristy spots. Destin and various spots on the gulf side, South Beach, and the Disney parks area.

Keep in mind that I'm from fucking St Louis. I'm sure I could pull an equal amount of messed up news stories from this area with little effort.

I've never heard the phrase "I'm going to retire and move to St Louis" ever.

With all the facepalm-worthy shit that happens in Florida, I think it's time we had a place to talk about whatever the hell is going on down there.

This happened recently:

Florida man sets apartment on fire after being told to stop masterbating in front of his windows and front door.

Oh yeah, he also shot himself in the face with a shotgun

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/04/kenneth-haskins-apartment-fire-masturbation_n_4724538.html
That's not a recent shotgun to the face.

Reported.

Latest posts