The Jerome LIF 2018

Help Support Talkbeer:

A lot of folks are in danger of missing out on their potential points for the Atlantic Sun! That's the only tournament that starts today, so if you do in fact miss that deadline you can still enter for the other 30 or so brackets.

There are a number of tournaments that haven't started yet. Still time to get your picks in and win free beer considering how many leagues also don't start until next week.

With that in mind, I won't post the spreadsheet until all picks are in next week.

PHBoiler full disclosure.

- I am a Michigan alumni and fan. I thought we had no chance at Michigan State.
- I thought Michigan State would beat Purdue in a close game. Figured Purdue with bonus points was the smarter pick.
- I had lots of reasons to rejoice when Michigan beat Michigan State last night. Not only did we beat them, but I really like my pick of Purdue in the B10 tournament now...

If I can’t put it together tonight then probably tomorrow. I’ve got a class in Chicago all week with homework. Continuing Ed blows. But I got a scholarship to cover the cost so I can’t act like a total homie.

Charleston trying to finish a monster comeback at home.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18Z1-zX457FbHACaiZhxyOQlUpM8XQPmM78ffYijkVYo/edit?usp=sharing

We are LIVE!

JoeyBeerBelly with the early lead thanks to Iona and Michigan.

Phin is right on his tail but already lost one tourney by taking ineligible Grambling.

A few others in the high 30s.

Given pick differentiation, I don't believe anyone is eliminated yet so it should be a fun week. Now you can officially cheer for and against teams instead of just for your own picks.

If you think I missed something or entered something incorrectly, just check your picks then let me know.

You can also track the action at thejerome.org for live scoring updates.

Phin is right on his tail but already lost one tourney by taking ineligible Grambling.

Given pick differentiation, I don't believe anyone is eliminated yet so it should be a fun week. Now you can officially cheer for and against teams instead of just for your own picks.

If you think I missed something or entered something incorrectly, just check your picks then let me know. [/QUOTE]

Hey, what's the deal w/ Gambling, did the coaching staff do some illegal gambling ?

Ha...please see nathanmiller photo to reference my analytical selection process

Latest posts