The Jerome LIF 2018

Help Support Talkbeer:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18Z1-zX457FbHACaiZhxyOQlUpM8XQPmM78ffYijkVYo/edit?usp=sharing

We are LIVE!

JoeyBeerBelly with the early lead thanks to Iona and Michigan.

Phin is right on his tail but already lost one tourney by taking ineligible Grambling.

A few others in the high 30s.

Given pick differentiation, I don't believe anyone is eliminated yet so it should be a fun week. Now you can officially cheer for and against teams instead of just for your own picks.

If you think I missed something or entered something incorrectly, just check your picks then let me know.

You can also track the action at thejerome.org for live scoring updates.
I don't see my picks on the spreadsheet??? :confused:

Spreadsheet updated with last night's late games and today's early afternoon games. Hot damn have we got a big night ahead.

7 people within 4 points of the lead. flexabull and Phin currently tied. A couple guys just behind that leaderboard group have a lot of points still available on the board. I'm guessing this thing comes down to who gets the coveted 7 point winners over 5 point winners.

Spreadsheet link is updated. I'll catch the late game tomorrow.

SwoldierBoiTellEm leads with 90. 5 teams remaining.
JoeyBeerBelly Drega09 both with 87. 2 remaining for Joey. 3 for Rega. Rega could still tie for 1st. Joey can not.
flexabull with 86. 4 teams remaining. 2 different than the leader. Still has a shot.
lambandtunaphish with 85. 4 teams remain. 1 different than the leader.
Phin 84 points. 3 remain with 2 different than the leader.
brees6221 84 points. 4 remain. All the same as the leader.

Seems like a 3 team race? That's my rough estimate based on remaining pool of teams in the 6 games left.

Spreadsheet link is updated. I'll catch the late game tomorrow.

SwoldierBoiTellEm leads with 90. 5 teams remaining.
JoeyBeerBelly Drega09 both with 87. 2 remaining for Joey. 3 for Rega. Rega could still tie for 1st. Joey can not.
flexabull with 86. 4 teams remaining. 2 different than the leader. Still has a shot.
lambandtunaphish with 85. 4 teams remain. 1 different than the leader.
Phin 84 points. 3 remain with 2 different than the leader.
brees6221 84 points. 4 remain. All the same as the leader.

Seems like a 3 team race? That's my rough estimate based on remaining pool of teams in the 6 games left.
Ugh...so many missed opportunities because of second guessing.

Unless I'm missing something it's down to 4. SwoldierBoiTellEm Phin Drega09 and flexabull

Atlantic 10 title is a big swing game. Cinci only matters to Drega09 as he needs Houston or he's out. Harvard v Penn is a big one right now as it's split 2-2. Same goes for Tenn-UK. The Sun Belt title only has pride on the line for the 3 entrants with one of the finalists. I'll probably post one more update mid afternoon to the spreadsheet.

Latest posts