The Jerome LIF 2018

Help Support Talkbeer:

steimie

Premium Athletic Supporter
So in the end, The Ivy League title game decided our championship. That 3 point swing gave SwoldierBoiTellEm the victory over Drega09.

He eclipsed the point total of johnyb from last year as well as JoeyBeerBelly from 2016. I don't have the 2015 results on this computer for the full life of the contest. Hell of a job!
Nicely done, Mark! I'm sure you'll drink well.

Thanks for running this, PHBoiler . it was fun.

Was there a haul pic?
It's been in Atlanta since Thursday. Some weird error between FedEx Ground and FedEx Home Delivery per SwoldierBoiTellEm but I believe he remains on top of the situation. Said it was on vehicle for delivery again Saturday but customer not available. Either way I would certainly assume/hope that he'll figure out how to get it within the next day or so. Big kudos to him for knowing how to navigate his local FedEx chain of command. I'm clueless how difficult this became on their end.

Was there a haul pic?
It's been in Atlanta since Thursday. Some weird error between FedEx Ground and FedEx Home Delivery per SwoldierBoiTellEm but I believe he remains on top of the situation. Said it was on vehicle for delivery again Saturday but customer not available. Either way I would certainly assume/hope that he'll figure out how to get it within the next day or so. Big kudos to him for knowing how to navigate his local FedEx chain of command. I'm clueless how difficult this became on their end.
Yeah, FedEx was extra shitty about getting this thing delivered, but finally, here’s the goods!

Thanks so much Pete! These are all old favorites or new ticks that I’m excited to try. Can’t wait for next year!

Yeah, FedEx was extra shitty about getting this thing delivered, but finally, here’s the goods!

Thanks so much Pete! These are all old favorites or new ticks that I’m excited to try. Can’t wait for next year!
Congrats again! Broke my streak of sending SP Saisons but you asked for stouts, sours, and coconuts so I did my best to fulfill that request. You earned it.

The A-Sun started today
I would have taken Lipscomb in that conference but I’m late to the dance.
I hope y’all have fun with this and early congrats to the winner.
Sorry I missed out this year but I hope it’s back on for next year.
Cheers Pete and all the contestants!
It’s still open. I gave everyone through Tuesday.

Hi beer and basketball lovers
I don’t visit this place often enough anymore but I was wondering if there will be a 2020 version of The Jerome LIF

Latest posts