US - Great Lakes The Metro Detroit Thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

Probably the wrong thread, but does anyone know any good bottle shops around Traverse City that would have BCBS and variants next week?

steimie

Premium Athletic Supporter
Well, they finally started canning...

On a related note, I was at the Warren location yesterday to grab an Eisbock bottle for a buddy. They had the solstice bottle list on the bar. I didn't snap a pic, but I remember vanilla BB4D, BA Solstice stout, BA American Imperial stout, Solar Eclipse.

Edit--here's the solstice list:

On a related note, I was at the Warren location yesterday to grab an Eisbock bottle for a buddy. They had the solstice bottle list on the bar. I didn't snap a pic, but I remember vanilla BB4D, BA Solstice stout, BA American Imperial stout, Solar Eclipse.

They have canned before. They have that double amber that has been for sale for like a year.

Bold choice to start canning with that an donly know get around to more well known of your beers

BA Solstice.... remind me, was that the 4D + Solstice blend they did a couple years ago or am I thinking something else?

And Immortal Undead? Deets?

No BBBW? Just reg. Bummer.

BA Solstice.... remind me, was that the 4D + Solstice blend they did a couple years ago or am I thinking something else?

And Immortal Undead? Deets?

No BBBW? Just reg. Bummer.
Orange blossom honey blends perfectly with rich, yet soft, pear and assertive cherries. It is sweet up front with layers of fruit in the middle. The finish is tart with a soft carbonation. in the land of the Undead, there is but one Immortal!

Wow. Just reading some of that from some of the worst.

I haven't been to Holiday since 8 Degrees opened up. I don't miss it most of the time.

Also, anyone ever hit up Steve's Party Store. Guy gets a lot of good stuff. He's swimming in inventory and lots stacked on the floor. Interesting little spot in Hamtramck.

Anyone got a Panther Cub (or two) to spare for a feller who was out of town during the release?
I hate dipping my toes into the FB groups. I feel dirty.

Also, anyone have any interest in a Utopias? I'm still working on mine from a couple years ago. Got the latest one and not sure when/if I'll get around to it.

Not surprised they were selling bottles early. Lol. Checked at 1145 and bought all I wanted.

Last year when they were beta testing the site I managed to buy a few 4 packs. On the day of the sale, they sold them early as well.

Latest posts