• Everton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • anyone but chelsea

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters

Max

since it was requested, here it is. thought i would start it because i never start threads, haha. lets get some predictions going, beyond just voting in the poll. what new player are you most excited to see in England? what youngster do you expect to break out this year? who had the best summer transfer window?

all these questions and many more answered! tune in!

Voted! You forgot the "lulz" next to Arsenal though... ;)

Most excited to see Joel Campbell. Been hearing about him for a few years and was really nice to actually see him play during the WC.

I'm excited about Stoke's signing of Bojan, but pissed that Agudelo was not able to get a work permit. I'm predicting another finish in the top half of the table the Potters.

am I the only one curious as to why Stoke thinks they can get a work permit for Agudelo? he has never been anywhere close to the required % of national team games needed.

Reactions: Max

Max

and i'm also wondering if there's a reason why FS1 hasn't featured gus johnson in the booth at this tournament. not that i'm complaining... just wondering.

Hilarious read about Leeds United:

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/leeds-united-fc-massimo-cellino-chairman-ben-machell-921

Also excited to see how Arsenal and Liverpool implode this year. Steve Gerrard being the catalyst again for Liverpool would be just too good.

In serious talk figure City or Chelsea will take the league this year but lots of talent on teams vying for European football and I think this year will be very entertaining.

Hilarious read about Leeds United:

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/leeds-united-fc-massimo-cellino-chairman-ben-machell-921

Also excited to see how Arsenal and Liverpool implode this year. Steve Gerrard being the catalyst again for Liverpool would be just too good.

In serious talk figure City or Chelsea will take the league this year but lots of talent on teams vying for European football and I think this year will be very entertaining.
Curious why you think Arsenal will "implode"? They didn't lose anyone big (Sagna's gone, but Debauchy is a suitable replacement for him) and added Sanchez up front. Walcott will be back, Ramsey (hopefully) for a full season...

Edit: Oh yeah, almost forgot Campbell will finally be with the team too

Ben

Curious why you think Arsenal will "implode"?
Come Boxing Day when half the team is injured and out for the season like every year for the past 7 years we can revisit this statement and all have a good chuckle.

Curious why you think Arsenal will "implode"? They didn't lose anyone big (Sagna's gone, but Debauchy is a suitable replacement for him) and added Sanchez up front. Walcott will be back, Ramsey (hopefully) for a full season...

Edit: Oh yeah, almost forgot Campbell will finally be with the team too
just because its Arsenal ;)

Latest posts