Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Everton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • anyone but chelsea

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
garbage pen but all credit to liverpool. they earned it. happy for them.

franch I just want you to know that despite my inability to be able to say anything because of Arsenal's non-effort in Baku and their return to a competition that welcomes second rate teams from fourth rate countries, I am happy with your current disappointment. And I'm sure the feeling is more than mutual
small club mentality

jmgrub

real Gs move in silence like lasagna
This is probably a stupid question given my relative ignorance of soccer history, but is there a reason they don't play a 2-leg final? Seemed like it would have been pretty cool to play one at Anfield and one at Spurs' new stadium (literally called Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, could use a bit more charming of a name).

This is probably a stupid question given my relative ignorance of soccer history, but is there a reason they don't play a 2-leg final? Seemed like it would have been pretty cool to play one at Anfield and one at Spurs' new stadium (literally called Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, could use a bit more charming of a name).
they're waiting for sponsor dollars to rename it Lyft JUMP! Bike and Always with Wings at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

Random Nations League thoughts to bump the thread.

1. Portugal continue to be better than they have any really business being. I think.
2. ESPN analysts have become embarrassing. Taylor Twellman gets so many obvious things wrong it's beginning to seem most likely that he has a different feed in his booth than everyone else.
3. The Swiss seem to be a team always in quarters/semis without having really amazing players. Again, no idea how.
4. I still don't really understand this competition and how serious it's being taken.
5. The Dutch have turned it around pretty quickly from being abysmal in the post Robben/Sneijder/van Persie era. They're a lot of fun to watch and have a lot of young talent. Need a better CF, but could be a "sleeper" favorite for 2022.

i know no one gives a shit but I'm really enjoying the Gregg Berhalter era.

Unmitigated disaster.

You can basically set your clock to USMNT mini-disasters coinciding with Women's World Cup years. The U-20's were "successful" but did not impress, and now the Gold Cup squad is terrible because it's the Gold Cup but the people left out of the team really aren't important so I'm not really seeing much hope at the moment.

Playing a 4-1-4-1 with Gyasi Fucking Zardes as the lone CF is insanity. Pour Josh Sargent got lost in the wash somehow neither making the U-20s or the Gold Cup squad but somehow Gyasi Zardes is a better hold up/target man. Can't wait to stay up til midnight to watch them draw Guyana.

I am no. I did not watch the us wc match nor the highlights. If, after goal five, they celebrated like it was an accomplishment then . . . dicks. But it is the world cup. Nobody gets mercy. If they are not capable, thailand can withdraw their players.

Well shit. they are jerks? I still think all teams are up for the worst abuse if they cant keep another from scoring.

A bunch of the goals came from players scoring their first world cup goal, something they have been dreaming about and training for for a long time, are they not supposed to celebrate accomplishing a lifelong dream?

Latest posts