The Official MarkIntiharing Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkIntihar

Reaction score
Decided to come to Kuhnhenn to watch Game 6, and asked the bartender for a favor:

m0aFPg4.jpeg

What you're looking at is 22 glorious ounces of Kuhnhenn Imperial (maybe?) Creme Brulee Java Stout. Had to ask the bartender for a double pour. Worth it/20

EDIT: Just to clear up any confusion...

MarkIntihar
[mɑrk
thinsp.png
ɪn
thinsp.png
thinsp.png
hɑr]
noun
1. A moderator on TalkBeer.com, imbiber of large quantities of beer from large drinking vessels, overall great guy [see: awesome people]

verb (used without object)
1. To imbibe beer from a vessel that, at a minimum, can hold 22 ounces of beer, and is filled to top: Drinking an entire bottle of Speedway Stout from a full CBS snifter is how you truly MarkIntihar, as it is the original

Last edited:
inb4 stakem!

feelsgoodman

I feel absolutely retarded for liking his picture on untappd withon 30 seconds of him posting it but i waited nearly 2 hours to come on here. ****ing ****!!!

Side note: making a motion to remove all posts from this thread that dont include an original markimarkin.

safety:
19AA7623-8DDB-4CDE-A46A-7B33A5336F8A-5288-0000034F7EB0AC3C.jpg

That was suppose to be a 5 man job. It was every bottling of Troegs Flying Mouflan.
Scratch 4 - 2007 (original recipe)
Bomber 2009 (first bottling as Mouflan)
Bomber 2010
Bomber 2011
Bomber 2012
32 oz growler 2013 because no bottles this year.

Only 1 of the 4 dudes showed up. So we used 5oz snifters to sample every year and my only partner in crime bitched out and left. So with all that beer leftover, I did a mouflan cuvee. I tanked it all myself and was beyond beligerant. Pretty sure I pissed on the neighbor's porch and my bedroom door... I didnt puke but the wife wasnt impressed.

I feel absolutely retarded for liking his picture on untappd withon 30 seconds of him posting it but i waited nearly 2 hours to come on here. ****ing ****!!!

Side note: making a motion to remove all posts from this thread that dont include an original markimarkin.

safety:

That was suppose to be a 5 man job. It was every bottling of Troegs Flying Mouflan.
Bomber 2010
Bomber 2011
Bomber 2012

Only 1 of the 4 dudes showed up. So we used 5oz snifters to sample every year and my only partner in crime bitched out and left. So with all that beer leftover, I did a mouflan cuvee. I tanked it all myself and was beyond beligerant. Pretty sure I pissed on the neighbor's porch and my bedroom door... I didnt puke but the wife wasnt impressed.
She sounds extremely difficult to impress.

safety:

Bomber 2010
Bomber 2011
Bomber 2012

I puked on your behalf. Then my puke puked for good measure. My liver hurts just looking at the photo.

safety:

Bomber 2010
Bomber 2011
Bomber 2012

proud_son.jpg

Back