US - Pacific The Official Modern Times League Of Partygoers & Elegant People Thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

Do you like burritos?

• Yes but I'm anti adjuncts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Had a great time at the league party Sunday. I do think they need a better system of handling payments for taster at the bar.

I offered to pay as I go since they clearly were fumbling around with the cards and they straight up told me they'd rather keep a tab open. As if just taking my money and coming back with change is a tougher time than thumbing through the stack of poorly organized credit cards with post-it notes and writing down the newest order was somehow easier. :shrug:

Probably the only negative thing to that awesome party was the wait to the bar. Probably better to just make it a cost included event as that ticketed station was a ghost town half way through the session.

Latest email sounds pretty good.

Thanks again for making Sunday all kinds of awesome, and we'll have more League news for you soon, including details on the bottle sale of Devil's Teeth Aged in Bourbon Barrels, Devil's Teeth Aged in Bourbon Barrels w/ Bourbon Barrel-Aged Coffee, and Devil's Teeth Aged in Bourbon Barrel's with Almond, Cocoa Nibs, & Vanilla Beans, which we expect will take place in approximately mid-January, pending QC testing. Also, expect an email on the League coffee subscription module later this week.

Also looking forward to the Festival of Funk, given how good the Festival of Dankness was.

Latest email sounds pretty good.

Thanks again for making Sunday all kinds of awesome, and we'll have more League news for you soon, including details on the bottle sale of Devil's Teeth Aged in Bourbon Barrels, Devil's Teeth Aged in Bourbon Barrels w/ Bourbon Barrel-Aged Coffee, and Devil's Teeth Aged in Bourbon Barrel's with Almond, Cocoa Nibs, & Vanilla Beans, which we expect will take place in approximately mid-January, pending QC testing. Also, expect an email on the League coffee subscription module later this week.

Also looking forward to the Festival of Funk, given how good the Festival of Dankness was.
In for FoF.

Thanks to drbenzo for sharing the plum sour with me. It was really farty/sulfur-y on the nose when we opened it. So I'd recommend giving it at least a month of time for the Brett to clean it up. It's really on the aroma and it fades away as you swirl the beer around and give it time to escape the beer.

The nectarine sour I just opened was mega bretty. I was hoping it would be like last years Nectarine sour (which was an incredible fruit bomb) but it simply did not compare.

Not a bad beer or anything, but it didn't meet my admittedly high expectations.

Is it creepy that the picture looks almost exactly like my countertop including the various jars in the background? Did you walk into my house and take the picture?

I have no idea why my old lady keeps so many unnecessary empty jars, coconut oil for days over here...
Right there with ya. At least I am slowly emptying one, some random beans she had for like 5years. They make a great noise maker in my trade boxes. Sounds like I am sending a rainstick. =)

Latest posts