The Original LNTB SECRET SANTA

Talk Beer Forum

Help Support Talk Beer Forum:

It's that time of year again, my dear fellows!

First of all, if you are blessed and fortunate enough to be included in this here longstanding tradition of cheer and goodwill, I salute you. This BIF really is more than a BIF. It's a testament to everything that is good in this world. I trust that your presence here will not be taken for granted by you or anyone else.

With that in mind, I am delighted to welcome you all (unless you weren't invited) to this most festive occasion! This thread shall be used for hints, hauls, and general banter related to this year's holiday gift exchange.

The guidelines this year are simple. Here are the minimum requirements for each box exchanged:
- One gallon (128oz) of quality beer that is not accessible to your target, giving special attention to the style preferences listed in your assignment
- One piece of local brewery merchandise (glass, shirt, etc.)
- One "Easter Egg" - This is an item intended to highlight the culinary or cultural significance of your region. (local honey, vinyl record, etc.)

Happy Holidays, and I congratulate you for being one of the beer community's most elite members.

giphy.gif

Drawing? I believe that's a photograph of Kyle's anooz.

Yep. Had Frank take that pic with his mega fancy pants camera. Needed to create a diagram in the case that my target was unaware as to where to apply the lubricant. Look at the fucking detail he was able to capture. It is like I'm standing in front of myself.

Who is up for tounge punching some dirt stars?

J8kDz9Z.jpg