US - New England The RI Thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

Anyone going to get some fresh R.I cans this week (proclamation or other)? I'll be Christmas and a few days after in Northwest Rhode Island and trillium Monday. I can get some NJ cans or other things

Reactions: Os
Anyone going to get some fresh R.I cans this week (proclamation or other)? I'll be Christmas and a few days after in Northwest Rhode Island and trillium Monday. I can get some NJ cans or other things
I can try and swing by tomorrow afternoon. I'll let you know how I make out.

I'll be out of town until Tuesday evening though.

Just left town this morning or I would have been able to help out. Good luck! Hopefully someone will come through for you.

I'll be heading back tuesday a.m. :(
Where in NW RI... .may be able to help I'm going to try and make it to Proclamation on Fri. and I'll be at Trill on Monday

I'll be located southern MA inbetween right above N. Smithfield/Woonsocket

Last edited:
Wasn't planning to go, but if I get there this week I got you.

Anybody have any restaurant suggestions in Providence, something anniversary dinner worthy for a couple vegetarians?

Thanks!

Anybody try Persimmon? That place looks interesting.
Have not been personally, but all the reviews I've heard are solid. Assuming you're "true" vegetarians and don't eat seafood? If not, Hemenway's is a must for seafood. Beer list won't do much for you though.

If you end up in that area, New Rivers is worth checking out for a drink. They under the radar had bottles of Vigneronne last year. Food isn't vegetarian friendly unfortunately.

Anybody have any restaurant suggestions in Providence, something anniversary dinner worthy for a couple vegetarians?
Yikes sorry I saw this a bit later than was helpful, but Birch is definitely your spot. One of the best tasting menus I've ever had, and for like $50 bucks.

Thanks!

Anybody try Persimmon? That place looks interesting.
Yeah. Persimmon is excellent as well, another top-shelf spot in RI.

For anyone interested, if you haven't been to Chengdu Taste in Pawtucket, go. Best szechuan food perhaps in the entire country. An absolute cannot miss.

Latest posts