US - Pacific The San Diego area thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

Ok so does anyone know WTF Alpine is releasing tomorrow? I'm wondering if I should just cancel my chiropractor appointment right now or stay the hell away from there.
I have been watching the barrels - don't seem to have moved. I can't get a good gauge on it.

The outstanding releases that I know of are KI, Chez Monus, and Great. It's gotta be 1 or more of those. Can't see it being Tuatara or something....

Like I was telling you earlier, their Facebook post from last week said:

No new releases are planned for next week, and we're waiting on our next shipment of new growlers, so we may run out of them this weekend. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.

Have a GREAT Weekend!
Maybe I'm reading into it a bit too much, but there it is.

Maybe they restacked the barrels because they know how we can tell if it's ready?

I'm going to preempt this thing and just assume I'll have to leave work early tomorrow.

Edit:
But there was this posted too:
Yes, Chris, you are a speculation squasher! No Great yet..

I hired a team of Home Depot employees to do that for me - get more creative.
times are tight, saving them for release day. can't afford to have them on payroll yet.

also not srs.

i will go after work whatever day they release it. stand in line by myself to find out they sold out long before I even got off work, I will drink a few pours of it in the pub and call it a day.

this is probably srs.

Dat Big John Breakfast.....
1v1willwreku VaTechHopHead Let's do this soon, please. super srs.

BIG JOHN BREAKFAST$7.98
Three eggs any style, home fried potatoes, toast and ALL* of our own delicious smokehouse bacon, pork link sausage, or polish sausage, bratwurst or ham you can eat.
*Sorry ALL not valid on TO GO orders (two meats)

BIG JOHN BREAKFAST$7.98
Three eggs any style, home fried potatoes, toast and ALL* of our own delicious smokehouse bacon, pork link sausage, or polish sausage, bratwurst or ham you can eat.

I'm 100% down for doing this some weekend, I've always wanted it but I always go to Tip Tip Meats solo so I feel bad ordering this myself, haha. Just say the word and I'm there!

MarkIntihar

Staff member

BIG JOHN BREAKFAST$7.98

IN! (super srs)

Latest posts