US - Pacific The San Diego area thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

I see you reside in the great city of Carlsbad, I too, reside in such city. If you ever want to get together in the 'Bad and badmouth the rest of the San Diegan BT users please let me know!
How did a VaTech Hokie end up residing in Carlsbad?

I have dozens of random East Coast and Mid-West beer bottles to drink over the next few weeks. I am thinking about a Pumpkin beer tasting theme (Pumking, Cigar City Gourd beers, etc).

I will be at GABF next week but sometime after that will work.

How did a VaTech Hokie end up residing in Carlsbad?
Long story but basically I met a bunch of assholes beeradvocates (at the time, most of which have been kicked off since) at a place called Churchill's while on vacation. I brought some whales, bro bottles to share and they have yet to repay me the favor. Not going to name names but *cough* ehammond1 1v1willwreku *cough* Randomly enough my girlfriend got promoted to a position in La Jolla and I found a job in Orange County.

From Alpine's Facebook

Are you waiting for another Special Release? We have Good News, and we have Bad News. Which do you want first? The Bad News? OK, the Bad News is that we won't have any Special Releases today. The Good News? We'll have one tomorrow!

Yes, Keene Idea, our 8.8 % Double IPA, with Golden Promise Malt, and Dry Hopped with Citra and Nelson Sauvin Hops, will be available ON DRAUGHT ONLY in our Pub. If you've been waiting for this beer, and we know that there are more than a few of you out there who are, get some while you can, because it doesn't last long!

Sorry, more Bad News- No Growler Fills of Keene Idea this time, we won't have enough. Good News, we should be able to have it on Draught in our Pub for more than just one week.

Latest posts