Quantcast

US - Pacific The San Diego area thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

Love Party Cup so I got some Mosaic Melody, solid beer! My love for Party Cup might be stronger though. Had Rainbow Tears Pale Ale w/ 100% Strata from Taproom Beer Co and it was delicious, might have a slight edge on Mosaic Melody, different hops but both pale ales. Great to see sessionable beers with such awesome showcases of a great hop yield this year. Also crowlers at Taproom in NP are 40% off during 3-5pm (Happy hour), $6-7 crowlers before tax and tip is a steal.

Love Party Cup so I got some Mosaic Melody, solid beer! My love for Party Cup might be stronger though. Had Rainbow Tears Pale Ale w/ 100% Strata from Taproom Beer Co and it was delicious, might have a slight edge on Mosaic Melody, different hops but both pale ales. Great to see sessionable beers with such awesome showcases of a great hop yield this year. Also crowlers at Taproom in NP are 40% off during 3-5pm (Happy hour), $6-7 crowlers before tax and tip is a steal.
The food is killer too

Such great news. It’ll be weird calling it McIlhenney Brewing but as long as the quality is there it won’t matter. What will also be weird is passing by the shell that is now Alpine Beer Company as we cruise over to the OG pub.

I'm excited about this but I wonder if their beer will live up to our rose-colored memories.

I also wonder if they'll focus on WCIPAs again and whether that would make them fly under the radar of new money.

I'm excited about this but I wonder if their beer will live up to our rose-colored memories.
I had those fears too, but I mean, all of the stuff Shawn brewed before he got unceremoniously shitcanned has been fantastic. IIRC, Dankster's Paradise is his recipe, and it is freaking fantastic.

I also remember like two years ago O'Brien's secretly getting a Shawn-brewed keg of Nelson somehow, and it was exactly how I remembered it.

amk

I had those fears too, but I mean, all of the stuff Shawn brewed before he got unceremoniously shitcanned has been fantastic. IIRC, Dankster's Paradise is his recipe, and it is freaking fantastic.

I also remember like two years ago O'Brien's secretly getting a Shawn-brewed keg of Nelson somehow, and it was exactly how I remembered it.
I can confirm the batches of Nelson they occasionally brewed up the hill the last few years remained phenomenal.

Latest posts