Quantcast

US - Pacific The San Diego area thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

Chasing peppermint bark speedway with malort may be the best/worst idea I've had in the past few months. 10/10..would not recommend.
So far I've only opened the raspberry. My big idea is trying a little of one then blending in one of the BASS bottles I picked up as well.

Awesome there's always that one variant. Lol

I ended up opening a coffee cake and a BASS blending was a nice touch to finish them off.

Side note not offering BA year round in this smaller format feels like a miss to me. That bottle was on point!

Lost Cause anniversary 6btl mead set. Presale for members today, I believe it goes on sale for public tomorrow.

Here are the meads included in the new six bottle set:

"The Connoisseur" Traditional carrot blossom mead. Aged in a combination of Oloroso sherry & maple syrup casks for 8 months. 14% abv 750ml bottle
"Luminations" Raspberry & blackberry mead. Aged in Rum barrels for 9 months. 14% abv 375ml bottle
"Old Timer" Mead with orange blossom honey, caramelized honey and tart cherries. Aged in a combination of orange bitters barrels, spiced cherry bitters barrels and bourbon barrels for 16 months. 12% abv 375ml bottle
"Dial "M" For Murderousness" Cherry, blackberry, raspberry mead with grape brandy, almonds and caramelized honey. Aged for 9 months in a bourbon barrel. 15.5% abv 375ml bottle
"Tasty Waves" Pineapple, Riesling grape mead with habanero & Aji chili peppers. Aged in a Mezcal barrel for 6 months. 14% abv 375ml bottle
"BA Art of The Peel" Mead with bananas, cacao nibs, coffee & vanilla. Aged in maple syrup barrels (that previously held rum) for 12 months. 13% abv 375ml bottle

Lost Cause anniversary 6btl mead set. Presale for members today, I believe it goes on sale for public tomorrow.

"The Connoisseur" Traditional carrot blossom mead. Aged in a combination of Oloroso sherry & maple syrup casks for 8 months. 14% abv 750ml bottle
"Luminations" Raspberry & blackberry mead. Aged in Rum barrels for 9 months. 14% abv 375ml bottle
"Old Timer" Mead with orange blossom honey, caramelized honey and tart cherries. Aged in a combination of orange bitters barrels, spiced cherry bitters barrels and bourbon barrels for 16 months. 12% abv 375ml bottle
"Dial "M" For Murderousness" Cherry, blackberry, raspberry mead with grape brandy, almonds and caramelized honey. Aged for 9 months in a bourbon barrel. 15.5% abv 375ml bottle
"Tasty Waves" Pineapple, Riesling grape mead with habanero & Aji chili peppers. Aged in a Mezcal barrel for 6 months. 14% abv 375ml bottle
"BA Art of The Peel" Mead with bananas, cacao nibs, coffee & vanilla. Aged in maple syrup barrels (that previously held rum) for 12 months. 13% abv 375ml bottle
So awesome to have a world class meadery in town.

you had me until mezcal barrel
gross

Latest posts