Quantcast

US - Pacific The San Diego area thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

Chasing peppermint bark speedway with malort may be the best/worst idea I've had in the past few months. 10/10..would not recommend.
So far I've only opened the raspberry. My big idea is trying a little of one then blending in one of the BASS bottles I picked up as well.

Awesome there's always that one variant. Lol

I ended up opening a coffee cake and a BASS blending was a nice touch to finish them off.

Side note not offering BA year round in this smaller format feels like a miss to me. That bottle was on point!

Lost Cause anniversary 6btl mead set. Presale for members today, I believe it goes on sale for public tomorrow.

Here are the meads included in the new six bottle set:

"The Connoisseur" Traditional carrot blossom mead. Aged in a combination of Oloroso sherry & maple syrup casks for 8 months. 14% abv 750ml bottle
"Luminations" Raspberry & blackberry mead. Aged in Rum barrels for 9 months. 14% abv 375ml bottle
"Old Timer" Mead with orange blossom honey, caramelized honey and tart cherries. Aged in a combination of orange bitters barrels, spiced cherry bitters barrels and bourbon barrels for 16 months. 12% abv 375ml bottle
"Dial "M" For Murderousness" Cherry, blackberry, raspberry mead with grape brandy, almonds and caramelized honey. Aged for 9 months in a bourbon barrel. 15.5% abv 375ml bottle
"Tasty Waves" Pineapple, Riesling grape mead with habanero & Aji chili peppers. Aged in a Mezcal barrel for 6 months. 14% abv 375ml bottle
"BA Art of The Peel" Mead with bananas, cacao nibs, coffee & vanilla. Aged in maple syrup barrels (that previously held rum) for 12 months. 13% abv 375ml bottle

Lost Cause anniversary 6btl mead set. Presale for members today, I believe it goes on sale for public tomorrow.

"The Connoisseur" Traditional carrot blossom mead. Aged in a combination of Oloroso sherry & maple syrup casks for 8 months. 14% abv 750ml bottle
"Luminations" Raspberry & blackberry mead. Aged in Rum barrels for 9 months. 14% abv 375ml bottle
"Old Timer" Mead with orange blossom honey, caramelized honey and tart cherries. Aged in a combination of orange bitters barrels, spiced cherry bitters barrels and bourbon barrels for 16 months. 12% abv 375ml bottle
"Dial "M" For Murderousness" Cherry, blackberry, raspberry mead with grape brandy, almonds and caramelized honey. Aged for 9 months in a bourbon barrel. 15.5% abv 375ml bottle
"Tasty Waves" Pineapple, Riesling grape mead with habanero & Aji chili peppers. Aged in a Mezcal barrel for 6 months. 14% abv 375ml bottle
"BA Art of The Peel" Mead with bananas, cacao nibs, coffee & vanilla. Aged in maple syrup barrels (that previously held rum) for 12 months. 13% abv 375ml bottle
So awesome to have a world class meadery in town.

you had me until mezcal barrel
gross

Total including shipping for the Cantillon 6btl Autumn pack (yes, Etre finally picked up on friday and then emailed me this morning) was 266.40USD.

This included the 6btl pack, proxy fee, shipping, and dhl express shipping. I split the shipping and dhl express with a buddy by combining our packs into a single shipment. This seems to have saved us about 70 USD each. Since proxy fee, shipping, dhl was 171 euro for 1 pack, and 215 euro for 2 packs.

For those that were curious...if anybody really checks this forum any more.

Total including shipping for the Cantillon 6btl Autumn pack (yes, Etre finally picked up on friday and then emailed me this morning) was 266.40USD.

This included the 6btl pack, proxy fee, shipping, and dhl express shipping. I split the shipping and dhl express with a buddy by combining our packs into a single shipment. This seems to have saved us about 70 USD each. Since proxy fee, shipping, dhl was 171 euro for 1 pack, and 215 euro for 2 packs.

For those that were curious...if anybody really checks this forum any more.
Thats not... horrible?

Latest posts