US - Pacific The San Diego area thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

Disagree. No Bad Boy growlers would suck. I can't exactly go up, drink 4 pints, and go home.
You raise a good point, I guess if the kegs go into distribution I'm cool with draught only but if the special release is on-site only then growler fills should be permissible IMO.

I wanted to stop at 10 for Alpine - meaning a 1/6 barrel kegs worth, but I kept going up without stopping by home first. Self control etc

So they are talking about a special release next Tuesday - in growlers.

Not Keene
Not Chez Monus ( specifically stated this would be bottled )

So....

?

Only things I have planned so far for SDBW are a giant bottle share, a DG tournament, and then possibly the Speedway event. I will also probably hit up PPOB a few times just because.
Heard the Speedway event this year is spread over 3 days and is at AleSmith, not O'Briens anymore....

What's up? I'm the new guy here. Only been into craft beer for a few years now but I love how San Diego has a ton of great offerings. I went to a Pliny tapping at Obrien's earlier this year...line wasn't that crazy, only about an hour. I imagine that place will be pretty packed though during beer week.

What's up? I'm the new guy here. Only been into craft beer for a few years now but I love how San Diego has a ton of great offerings. I went to a Pliny tapping at Obrien's earlier this year...line wasn't that crazy, only about an hour. I imagine that place will be pretty packed though during beer week.
Only about a fuckin' hour is not crazy to you?!!? Follow Toronado on FB next year for PtY. They'll stealth tap - you go drink 4 pints with no line.

Latest posts