The Taxonomy of Beers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjohnson171

Reaction score
Have you ever been in need of a massive wall graphic to illustrate how beer styles are connected, what some style examples are, or what the proper glassware to serve a style is? Well today is your lucky day!

http://popchartlab.com/collections/prints/products/the-magnificent-multitude-of-beer
P-MegaBeer_914x627_A_1024x1024.jpg

Mike, Im gonna need something that zooms around here dude. Dont make me have to whip out my pocket magnifying glass to get this done.

Mike, Im gonna need something that zooms around here dude. Dont make me have to whip out my pocket magnifying glass to get this done.
Click the link above the pic, it takes you to the Pop Chart Lab website, which you can place an order ($72) as well as click the image to enlarge.

This thing is huge too... 60x40.

$72 is a joke.... you're going to need to get one of the finishing options (wood top/bottom with hangers or brass gromits). If not, good luck finding a frame that large. :)

Latest posts

Back