US - Southwest The TEXAS thread!

Help Support Talkbeer:

Noticed that the local Specs has dropped their pricing on Cascade beers by $5-$6 a bottle. A little more and I’ll revisit Vine and Sang Noir......

Which breweries in Dallas are worth my time? I won't have a lot of time in town, so whatever the best 3 or so are, I'd like to be able to swing in and try some things.

Any breakfast and coffee recs for Dallas and Austin would be super helpful as well, actually.

Which breweries in Dallas are worth my time? I won't have a lot of time in town, so whatever the best 3 or so are, I'd like to be able to swing in and try some things.

Any breakfast and coffee recs for Dallas and Austin would be super helpful as well, actually.
For Dallas - I'd try to hit Celestial for sure. Then Oak Cliff Brewing. Braindead doesn't have the most consistent beer, but it does have a nice patio and you can walk around Deep Ellum after.

A lot of people will say Turning Point, but it's way the hell out there, so as long as you're willing to make the drive to BFE.

Oak Cliff is a great. I live 4 blocks from them, and they are my go to spot. If you are going to Oak Cliff Brewing, I highly suggest going to Small Brewpub as well. They not only are making good to great beer, but their food and cocktails are outstanding.

air

What neighborhood in Austin? I like Fleet and Figure 8 both in the east side but can drill down more specific recs, every area has a good place

What neighborhood in Austin? I like Fleet and Figure 8 both in the east side but can drill down more specific recs, every area has a good place
We are staying in an AirBnB that my gf says is south of East 6th, but "walkable to all of the cool stuff." She said Easy Tiger is very close.

Latest posts