US - Southwest The TEXAS thread!

Help Support Talkbeer:

Oak Cliff is a great. I live 4 blocks from them, and they are my go to spot. If you are going to Oak Cliff Brewing, I highly suggest going to Small Brewpub as well. They not only are making good to great beer, but their food and cocktails are outstanding.
Forgot to mention Small and I was just there over the weekend.

maybe im getting my sense of time and place fucked up, and it was from when i lived in delaware prior to moving here in 2010. but i distinctly remember my one friend's wife (who also moved here about the same time) always bringing that watermelon garbage one to game night and things.

Is there anything 21st Amendment offers that is better than whatever is already on the shelves here?

Posted on the Austin facebook group. Lots of damn events, jez. I'll prolly check out the Draught House event:

Is there anything 21st Amendment offers that is better than whatever is already on the shelves here?
Girls love that Hell or High Watermelon shit. I've made alcoholic sorbet with it and it makes a really nice base.

Posted on the Austin facebook group. Lots of damn events, jez. I'll prolly check out the Draught House event:

Girls love that Hell or High Watermelon shit. I've made alcoholic sorbet with it and it makes a really nice base.
I had no idea I was a girl.

My wife drug us out to Easy Tiger to try it. She really like the Rose one. I ordered a Firestone Anniversary which apparently translates to Union Jack.