US - Mid-Atlantic The Tired Hands Thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

Os

It's times like these when I love having a regular trade partner who lives five minutes from the brewery.

it's only about an hour and a half for me... so a regular trading partner there makes little sense... may have to work out a "go and pick it up for me bro".... already had a Saturday trip planned

would have done the trip if I knew earlier...

is this the first surprise shelf appearance?

Tired Hands is the top brewery I want to try that I haven't yet! (Or maybe Lawson's?) I still don't know a whole lot about them. Is all of their beer brewery-only? And mostly growlers?

Made the trip last night and got bottles before they sold out. Red Fuzz was delicious!
Tired Hands is the top brewery I want to try that I haven't yet! (Or maybe Lawson's?) I still don't know a whole lot about them. Is all of their beer brewery-only? And mostly growlers?
They release a bottle what seems like every other month or so. It it brewery only with a limit of 1 growler per beer per day. They are currently expanding and the plan is to can. So look for that in the coming months.

Heard rumors about February or so based on predictions but that probably means next Summer based on delays every brewery ever has had expanding and building places.

Latest posts