US - Mid-Atlantic The Tired Hands Thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

General store has probably 10 bottles on the shelf these days, so she doesn’t have to go to either. I’ve liked Freedom from the Known and Seht lately but not sure what’s still there. Tom hands was good but pricey at $35.

If she wants to stay for a beer or two I’d suggest whichever has a more appealing taplist to her, although the cafe just tapped magomagotagotago.

My wife is in Philly for a few days for work starting tomorrow. Should she go to the Fermenteria or Cafe? What saison would suggest? I would like to have her avoid in lines and feel no need for her to get hops
Sort of depends if she's eating. If so it's sandwiches at the cafe or more normal food at fermentaria. The websites probably have menus. Otherwise just have her look at the beer lists and decide that way.

My wife is in Philly for a few days for work starting tomorrow. Should she go to the Fermenteria or Cafe? What saison would suggest? I would like to have her avoid in lines and feel no need for her to get hops
heard tom hands was good as far as bottles..they have a magnum available too but that is a lot of liquid if you don't know if you'll like it... Ourison is their standard bottle saison and is very nice too

Screenshot_20180827-132404~2.png
Realize it's a long shot but, does anyone have one of these laying around that they'd willing to sell or trade for Creature Comforts (or other Georgian) bottles?

Any of you dingbats going to the release tomorrow and might be willing to help a poor soul out with some of that cherry cheesecake weirdness? If you might be amiable, holler. Offering cash, mouth hugs, Pgh locals and probably other things also if you treat me nice.

They just rolled that out in the last month or so? Seems like bottles have been sitting around for an awfully long time these days.

I have a fairly regular trader that mostly gets me Tired Hands stuff. I wanted to drop by and say Tired Hands as a brewery makes some of the best can art that I've seen. The beer isn't bad either ;)

I believe one of the things that PA makes brewpubs do is sell PA wine. I wouldn't be surprised that Tired Hands would cut out the middle man and make their own.
Yeah I would assume they have the PA only license but still, something about them making wine scares me. Not that all PA wine is bad, but almost all PA wine is bad. I dont know if I trust them to get it right for the first few years.

Latest posts