Three Floyds Glassware (FFF Master List)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjohnson171

Reaction score
I finally got around this pet project, an attempt to catalog all the known FFF glassware released. This is in no way a complete list, but just a start. I've taken this list as far as my knowledge goes. Now I ask the community to help crowd source. Please browse, let me know what glasses I'm missing. I know there's probably some late 90s and early 2000s glasses out there. If you have pictures (fronts and backs) of glasses I'm missing (yeahnatenelson I know you have/had a Red AK pint ;)).

In terms of information, the notes are factual to the best of knowledge and confirmed by multiple sources (FFF, multiple community members, etc). Anything to add please message me.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1md5I2hpdgB690k4q6VkcWnnZdLHZttYcKvrOFBgDTUA/edit?usp=sharing

I'd like to thank contributors thus far for their glassware & FFF knowledge. DrOrpheous kevanb

*note: all these images are personal pictures taken by the contributors, save for the Burnham pilsner glass I swiped from Dsnuckz 's thread a few weeks ago :). Come to think of it, Dsnuckz , you'd be a great resource for this project. The idea is to only record actual, factual glasses that a member of our community actually has in their possession.

The only one I have that you don't have listed is a 2015 DLD Silver mini snifter. Sold online, not at DLD.

IMG_0728.JPG

Also, the pink mug leftovers were also sold at the brewery in between the Anniversary Party and DLD '12. I bought mine there in March '12.

Nice job mjohnson17! I'll get some better pics of the Burnham Pilsner taster after my move. I can also get pics of the CCB/FFF glass if someone else doesn't get to it before me.

I think you may be missing the Purveyors of Real Ale pint. I can get better pics of this after my move as well.
MLaXfSQ.jpg
Yep, don't have that one yet. I a pic sans beer would be wonderful, in addition to any information you may have on it, like release date, etc.

I had my friend contact Nick Floyd about the Burnham Pilsner taster. He said it was from the late 90's.

Last edited:
I have started compiling a list of Duvel glasses. Have over 200 with pictures, still a work in progress.
I'd like to see that when you are "done" as I have a crap ton of them, but stopped buying as they kept coming out of the woodwork. Same with Rodenbach. I just couldn't keep up with the different ones.

Very nice. Is it a Pint or a willi, the picture is a little unclear?

Given to brewpub investors, so circa 2005 when the brewpub opened?

Yes, willi style...pub opened in Nov 2005 and the glasses were gifts a year or two later at an investor party.

Sorry to be OCD but can you specify the pint listings into shaker and becker?
I assume you mean becher pints, as in willi bechers? I'm not familiar with the term becker as it relates to glassware.

If you are referring to willi's then, those are already distinguished. I will change the pint listing for shakers to 'shaker pint'

I assume you mean becher pints, as in willi bechers? I'm not familiar with the term becker as it relates to glassware.

If you are referring to willi's then, those are already distinguished. I will change the pint listing for shakers to 'shaker pint'
No. I'm not referring to willibechers. It's the pints with the taper at the top. Tulip like.

Not sure if it counts or not, but I had at least two different color (yellow & blue?) printed brown growlers from 2012 back when 3 Floyd's did growler fills. It's technically a form of glassware but not necessarily drinking glasses. I gave them both to a buddy last year before we moved. I'm sure there were a bunch of colors.

Not sure if it counts or not, but I had at least two different color (yellow & blue?) printed brown growlers from 2012 back when 3 Floyd's did growler fills. It's technically a form of glassware but not necessarily drinking glasses. I gave them both to a buddy last year before we moved. I'm sure there were a bunch of colors.
Thanks but I'm not interested in growlers. Just drinking glasses.
I know they've done growlers in most colors of the rainbow. Through the years I purchased blue, green, I think yellow and probably another color too.

Thanks but I'm not interested in growlers. Just drinking glasses.
I know they've done growlers in most colors of the rainbow. Through the years I purchased blue, green, I think yellow and probably another color too.
I have a green one if you want it

Didn't see this one posted or in the spreadsheet. Got these when I lived in Chicago. I believe they're circa 2008/2009. Also has the Alpha King crown on the back.

vCWlpyS.jpg
Nice! I'll add it. Do you happen to remember where you got the glass? From the brewpub? an event?

Nice! I'll add it. Do you happen to remember where you got the glass? From the brewpub? an event?

I was friendly with someone who worked at the Blind Robin (on Western & Iowa-ish) & they gave a couple to me. IIRC, a couple of other bars in the area had them as well (Small Bar, maybe), but that was a long time ago, so I could be mistaken.

Back