Tikk

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's fantastic, thank you. He just started crawling, more like lurching, but he moves. Loves his fruits and veggies, except peas, got but with some projectile vomit after spoon #2.

How about your little man?

Glad to hear that!

Little man is doing great. He's all over the place, just wish he'd start walking. I'm sure it's right around the corner. Seems like a switch got flipped and he's picking up all sorts of new stuff the past week.

what user do you always look forward to autocorrecting?
*correcting

There isn't any particular person I like correcting. Sometimes I get joy from it when I can tell I'm getting under someone's skin.

I actually like when people get better because they don't want me to correct them anymore, ie KevSal in Catalina Trois.

jdd419 has the most corrections, but he's an engineer so it's understandable.
I also refuse to correct tosh ain't nobody got time for that.

*correcting

You SOB!

giphy.gif

*correcting

There isn't any particular person I like correcting. Sometimes I get joy from it when I can tell I'm getting under someone's skin.

I actually like when people get better because they don't want me to correct them anymore, ie KevSal in Catalina Trois.

jdd419 has the most corrections, but he's an engineer so it's understandable.
I also refuse to correct tosh ain't nobody got time for that.

giphy.gif

I feel so proud to be #1 at something.

Whenever you quote one of my posts I'm always wondering what word I misspelled or used incorrectly.

tikk if you can only choose one style and never have the other which would you go with?

Barleywine or Pils?
I was actually talking to BravoDawg about this last week. If I could only drink one beer for the rest of my life it would be Fort Point Pale ale.

Second would be old stock ale.

Have been on a big pils kick lately. Used to actually hate the style.

Last edited:
Back