Tin tackers/metal beer signs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sacrelicio

Reaction score
  1. Anyone have some good ones they are looking to unload? Can offer beer or cash.
  2. What are some breweries that have real nice ones? I already have a Firestone Walker one and I am going to order a Heady Topper one.
Preference to American craft breweries and lambic/gueuze producers.

Crooked Stave gave one out last year for Cellar Reserve members, shouldn't be too hard to track it down as I know not everyone was super excited about it. Couldn't find a picture through a quick google search but I can snap one when I get home if no one else can find a picture.

1. Anyone have some good ones they are looking to unload? Can offer beer or cash.
  2. What are some breweries that have real nice ones? I already have a Firestone Walker one and I am going to order a Heady Topper one.
Preference to American craft breweries and lambic/gueuze producers.

funkyaudio sent me a really, really dope Half Acre one a couple Breweriana BIFs ago, and I think there are other Half Acre ones as well.

Crooked Stave gave one out last year for Cellar Reserve members, shouldn't be too hard to track it down as I know not everyone was super excited about it. Couldn't find a picture through a quick google search but I can snap one when I get home if no one else can find a picture.

i need dat crooked stave one

i need dat crooked stave one

haha, just googled tin tacker and it came up.

6olVJ7M.jpg

#1 result on google was lulzy sacrelicio might want to order it

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-SACHSEN-P...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

If you have multiples of the FFF tacker, I would definitely be interested in one of those, obviously after sacrelicio is taking care of. If not, do you know if they sell these on their website or at the store now? Where did you get yours?
I don't think I have a second spare tin, but if I do, it's yours. richardflyr was kind enough to mule at least two back from FFF for me over a year ago, from the source. I don't know if they still have them available.

I don't think I have a second spare tin, but if I do, it's yours. richardflyr was kind enough to mule at least two back from FFF for me over a year ago, from the source. I don't know if they still have them available.
I tried to snag one last time I was at FFF, but they were out. I'll have to snag one for myself next time I'm there actually.

Sounds good man, if a second one turns up, I would be more than interested.

I tried to snag one last time I was at FFF, but they were out. I'll have to snag one for myself next time I'm there actually.

Hey Dick, we traded about a year ago almost to the day for some Alewerks stuff. If you ever come across another tacker, I would be up for a trade for sure.

Sounds good man, if a second one turns up, I would be more than interested.

Hey Dick, we traded about a year ago almost to the day for some Alewerks stuff. If you ever come across another tacker, I would be up for a trade for sure.
I'll keep my eye out next time I'm in the area!

Started collecting tackers from breweries I've visited. Needed something to cover the shitty walls in the brew-a-rage.

I'll try and remember to post a photo this weekend.

Oh man... if after everyone else is taken care of, and there is one available, may I please be put in line?

If not, it's all good!
Unfortunately, it's been confirmed this weekend that I only have one spare FFF tacker.

Back